South Gables Single Family Homes Market Report
Buying or selling a home in South Coral Gables in 2019?
Real estate is a hyper-local phenomenon.
Having a clear understanding of the latest South Coral Gables market trends equips you with the knowledge necessary to make informed decisions that keep you from overpaying for a home or having your home sit on the market indefinitely.
Our easy-to-understand Coral Gables market reports break down the most important information at a city and zip code level, so you know exactly how YOUR market is doing.
Looking for hyper-local stats specific to your area?
Year Over Year Comparison
- Listing inventory increased by 13.9% year over year to 156 single-family homes listed for sale.
- Single-family homes sales slipped by 38.2% to 21 single-family homes sold.
- The absorption rate, the number of months to sell all single-family homes at the current rate of sales, increased by 33.3% to 18 months.
- The single-family home median sales price increased by 15% to $2,000,000 while the median sales price per adjusted square foot increased by 40.2% to $631.
- Single-family home sales above $3,000,000 increased by 12.5% (9 sales).
- The median size of single-family homes sold increased by 6% to 4,183 adjusted square feet.
- Cash sales accounted for 61.5% of all single-family home sales.
Tips For Buyers
If you're in the market to buy a single-family home in Coral Gables (or any other area for that matter), it's important to know and understand the hyper-local market statistics for the type of home you're interested in.
An agent (or a team of agents) who specializes in your area of interest can gather and help you break down the information you need to gain insight on a particular area.
Knowing what type of market you're in allows you to develop an effective negotiation strategy that leads to results.
Should you offer 10% less than the list price or 3% above asking price? Should you request that the seller pay for all of your closing costs, a portion, or none at all? Should you offer to close in 60 days or 30?
Working with an experienced team of agents to help you navigate these sometimes treacherous waters can mean the difference between securing your dream home or insulting and alienating a seller with a "low-ball" offer.
Tips For Sellers
As the market continues to shift in favor of home buyers, it's important that you do ALL of the things necessary to get the highest price possible in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of worry and inconvenience:
2. Price your home correctly from the get go.
Executing these 3 steps with the help of an experienced team of marketers and agents results in a successful home selling experience.
ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT "LEAVING MONEY ON THE TABLE" WHEN SELLING YOUR HOME?
What your home needs is exposure - When you work with us to sell, your home will be seen, discovered, and understood in the marketplace.
With the proven Maven Marketing Plan, your home will have high-definition photography, interactive 3D tours, professional short films, StoryBrand copywriting, targeted social media advertising, and more.
When you match the right images with the right words and showcase them to the right people in the right places, more qualified buyers discover your home and you sell for more faster.